- Waxed cord 1 mm. thick, 6 cord 100 cm. each(total 600 cm.)
- Brass beads , I use 3.2 mm around 50 pieces, if you would like to make it longer you may need more. Make sure that its hole is bigger than your cord before purchase.
- Brass beads 4 mm. 2 pieces to finish the braid part.
Step 1 (The body)
- Easily knot 6 cords together for make a beginning, leave the rest of the for around 12 cm. for making the braid later. Separate 6 cord into 3 pairs.
- You will get first row of 3 snake knots
- Start 2nd row. Thread brass beads into leftist and rightest cord. There will be 4 cord in the center, separate them into 2 pairs.
- Tying each pair with snake knot.
- You will get the 2nd row with brass beads and 2 snake knots.
- Repeat this step (first row and second row) until you reach your preferred length.
Step 2 (the braid part)
- Cut the end and burn them to finish.
- Braid the rest of 4 cord until you reach preferred length(around 6 cm.)
- Then use the leftest and rightest cord tying 1 square knot with 2 fillers to finish the braid, then cut and burn its end again
- Thread 4mm. brass beads into the rest of 2 cord, then cut the end and burn it to secured brass bead.
- Continuing the same method to the other side of your work.
- To make adjustable holder, Use the rest of cord(around 10 cm. long) tying 3 square knots around the braid side.
- Then cut and burn the end of square knots.
If you have any questions please leave me a message here. ^_^