After you wrap the thing you like and wanna make it to be a pendant, this step is an easy way use only square knot for making a holding.
- Separate 3 kind of cord , two is for working cord (pink) and the rest is for fillers(blue)
- Use the left working cord and curve it over both filler cords, heading right.
- Direct the right working cord over the left. Pass it under the two filler cords and out through the space on the left.
- You just completed the first half of the Square Knot, which is sometimes called a "Half Knot".
- Tighten the first half of the knot. Next, take the working cord that's now on the right and curve it over the fillers, heading left.
- Take the left working cord and pass it over the right one, under the fillers, and out through the space on the right. Tighen the Square Knot by pulling on the ends.
- Repeat this same process of Square knot over and over. Push up on the knots as you progress.
- Fold your working and check that the length is enough for your prefer hole size.
- Continuing the square knot around the folding area,
- Repeat this same process of Square knot over and over ( it should take around 3-5 square knots)
- Cut the working cord, and finishing the end by applying glue to the knots before you do so,
- But if you use waxed cord like me you just need to burn the end.